• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

This is how IT professionals do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2005
Messages
8,426
Reaction score
1,292
Little boy goes to his father and asks "Daddy, how was I born?"

The father answers:

"Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway!
Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo.

Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a
cyber-cafe.

We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download
from my hard drive.

As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us
had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete
button............ nine months later a blessed little Pop-Up appeared
and said:


You've Got Male!"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom