• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

This Is Not Funny!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
14,984
Reaction score
1,302
I have been on hold now for 38 minutes with the IRS over an issue they just brought to my attention yesterday, from two years ago...efficiency, efficiency, efficiency...

Anyways, I am on hold.

It just dawned on me that the music playing is the Nutcracker Suite by Tchaikovsky.

I was sitting here listening and wondering to myself, "Why are they still playing this? It is so Christmas!"

Then all of a sudden, SNAP. Oh hell, this is the IRS theme music?

I wish I had it in me to make this up but I swear this is no joke.
 
lol somebody there has a nice touch of sarcasm..hey..is't Dr House in charge there?
 
They are too busy to serve the customers and did not have the time to replace the CD.
If you're on hold for 9 months then the music you're listening is the right tune.
 
They are too busy to serve the customers and did not have the time to replace the CD.
If you're on hold for 9 months then the music you're listening is the right tune.
I am sitting here laughing at that comment but thinking how true it might be.

Just got off the phone with them. I lost track of time. They are in Philadelphia. I wonder if I can talk J. Berryhill into stopping by and giving them a new CD?

I made mention of the music but got no response. That can not be a good sign. Perhaps she did not know what I was referring to? Doubtful she has to sit and listen to music, or at least the same music.

Anyways, I think I got the answers I wanted. 11 months later, they send me a letter to substantiate something while I am knee deep in the new tax season.

And no...they do not take DNF$ and have no sense of humor.
 
She doesn't need to listen to the music...just the people that the IRS has screwed over...and over...and over...
...
...

I would keep my day job :D
 
She doesn't need to listen to the music...just the people that the IRS has screwed over...and over...and over...
...
...

I would keep my day job :D
You mean cracking the NUT:rolleyes:
 
IRS now hires many people to work from home to answer the questions.
I am about 70 minutes away from Philadelphia. May be I can drop off a new set of "Spring & Summer CDs" for them.

Do you remember what is the lady name that you talked to?
 
IRS now hires many people to work from home to answer the questions.
I am about 70 minutes away from Philadelphia. May be I can drop off a new set of "Spring & Summer CDs" for them.

Do you remember what is the lady name that you talked to?
She gave me her license number...as in her ID number.

Whatcha gonna take her?

"Hit me with your best shot"
"I fall down, I get up again"
"I owe, I owe"...Wait, that's supposed to be Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho from Sleeping Beauty.

I guess we could start a new thread of "Songs of the IRS" or just keep it here. Hey, there's no way they can track me down on the forum is there? :eek:

Getting paranoid
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom