• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

This is Sick... lol Look Close. (pic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad for the bull... :P
 
Its crazy to think that some of these people traveled half way across the world to participate in this, I'd rather fly to Maui and be partying on the beach, rather than fly to Spain and have a horn stuck up my ass.
 
This is what he deserves. Don't screw with bulls :-)
 
I believe I have found the above-mentioned corn-holeing.



That Bull deserves a medal. He is the great cornholio.



BULLSEYE!


PS. Don't you think the bulls get a kick out of it? How many times must they've thought 'I'd love to stick a horn up that guys ass' when the farmer hits 'em with a stick....
 
The two cornhole brothers are now doing phone interviews, I heard one today on the radio, where they said the horn came out the other end, this could perhaps be the last erection he ever has.
 
Why don't we start our own race but make it safer and use chickens instead? :D
 
Or take all convicted child molesters and rapists and give them mandatory bull runs inside the prison.
 
"The Cornhole Brothers"!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
 
In watching the youtube clip I came up with a solution to even up the odds, why not stick those spears(or whatever those idiots call them) that are stuck into the bull. Just stick a couple of them into all the assholes in the ring with the bull.

Or better still, take the bull out of the arena, then supply all the brave souls with these spears and let them jab each other.:lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom