• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

this sux

Status
Not open for further replies.

NZPoint

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Is it me or anyone who deal direct with adsense getting the same results!!!

I thought to myself to just out of curiosity develop some of the parked names and add adsense to them to see what the results will be.

Well it has been really, i mean really good in regards to page CTR and clicks.. but when it come to comparing page CPM, it really sux.. I even had two clicks that both paying 1 Cent...ONE CENT that is.. and other two domains like they do 4 cent

I mean how do really these parking companies do it? same names parked avarage click was like anyhting over 50 cents and even over a $1!!!

can someone post his experience with dealing directly with adsense.. am I doing something wrong?

I think I have to park them again the way its going.
 
it seems to me also that google has'nt been paying sh*t lately
 
They target keywords specifically and have certain ways to generate the high paying ads...that is my hypothesis.
 
I have been using google keyword tools for finding best possible keyword and adviertisers bid.. it is totaly different when it comes to earning!! also if i mention i have not gone out of my way and selecting keywords that are not relative,, i have chosen most appropriate keywords and mostly search for.

but I mean even those keywords I have chosen which show bids like something over $1 to $10,, does 2 clicks for 1 cent make a sence? or clicks for 4 cents!! ... even noticed some not paying!!

maybe its time to get out of this industry.

has anyone tried affiliate instead of adsense or yahoo? how is that compare?
 
Just a question, do you click on your own ads?
 
Just a question, do you click on your own ads?

what makes you think or say that!!! no I dont do that at all... even once when I was using my laptop and accidently clicked one of my ads, I reported it.. I do not want to be banned.

but wondering why you asked this??:?:

what is low click rate got to do with if I click my ads!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom