• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale This Weeks TBR

Status
Not open for further replies.

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
13
Everyone put those backorders in this week?

They are dropping soon...hopefully in my hands :)

Good luck,

Sam

Looks like i'm the proud owner of DrToothDOTca

not sure how that happened... lol
 
didn't see any awesome names in this week's tbr, but may have missed them? anyone else?
 
I saw a few :) In auction for most of them though ...some average 3 letter .ca's ...but nothing incredible.
 
Not many turned my crank this week. I placed bids but was out while TBR happened.

Any winners this week ?

Kevin.
 
I think EGM.CA was the best today..and then there were muskokarentals.ca and groundzero.ca, to name a few....
 
I liked yck.ca, beirut.ca and visibility.ca

Just to name a few :)
 
.............
 
Last edited:
I only went for one - it went to a closed registrar. Rather thin week unless you like LLL.ca's.
 
I have noticed that the TBR has gotten quite mother hubbard-esque with the amount of quality names showing up. Few years ago I would scan through and could find sometimes upwards of 30 names I was interested in.

Lately I have seen a few max, per TBR. Seems to be a healthy thing though, the good names are being snatched up, giving them a higher premium. A good thing, as long as its not the same 30 speculators hoarding them, opposed to Canadians adopting the extension and growing their businesses.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom