• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Thoughts on new website design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2005
Messages
5,746
Reaction score
28
Thanks everyone for your thoughts. Took them all and will make a few changes.
 
Last edited:
Looks good, I would think about the colour contrast of footer text, its a little hard to read. Also the blue bar at the top seems like it don't belong. The header pics look great. Good luck with site, it has potential.
 
Thanks for the feedback especially from a Maritimer!
 
...

I think it looks pretty smart. Simple with the sand and water colours. The footer comment I agree on, but I would leave the template link blue as you're not too concerned with that. Copyright text maybe use white.
 
I really like this theme. Agreed with the footer colors. The header is great but I think a little more can be done with it.
 
I would rate it 2 out 10.

Boring and Flat layout makes the experience lame. Looks like a cheap template. Good luck.
 
Thanks for your feedback everyone. Especially yours CureCancer. Makes me like it even more :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom