• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Thug.ca-Buy Generic CA - $30 min. this Sat.19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tedgeman

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
591
Reaction score
10
Generic CA Domains $50 min.
Post your min $50 offer via this thread, with the domain you choose, not by pm. Each domain will be sold with the min. offer of $50 Canadian, use icrements of $10. min to up the offer. This sale ends on Saturday 01/12/2008 at 2:00 pm Eastern Time Zone.
Payments via Paypal within 48 hours or the next offer below, will be considered for the sale.
All domains are at NamesPro.ca, the buyer pays any fees incurred from the name change or the transfer from the present register.


solitary.ca
flatulence.ca Sold
sportsmanship.ca
tidings.ca
plantar.ca
streetcars.ca
phosphate.ca
sourcream.ca
peacecorp.ca
parkingmeters.ca
snare.ca
professors.ca Sold
parameter.ca
tvdinner.ca
universaljoint.ca
shellac.ca
shootinggame.ca
coughing.ca
sailingship.ca
saltshaker.ca
satelliteweather.ca
smuggle.ca
soffit.ca
internetsatellite.ca
shockabsorbers.ca

spaghettisauce.ca
alfredosauce.ca
saucerecipe.ca
pastasauce.ca
 
Below is a list of domains available for $20 each, 1 per person, unless no one claims them by Sat 12 @1;00pm, to anyone who purchases a domain from the above list on Sat 12/08

staph.ca 2 JAN 08 expire
mexicanhairless.ca 18 JAN 08 expire
Scotchterrier.ca 18 JAN 08 expire
rottweiller.ca 18 JAN 08 expire
wheatonterrier.ca 18 JAN 08 expire
tabacco.ca 18 JAN 08 expire
snowmobiletrailer.ca 18 JAN 08 expire
circuses.ca 21 JAN 08 expire
sourcecodes.ca 21 JAN 08 expire

Just updated the thread will a few more sweet domain drops.
 
professors $60

This sale ends on Saturday 01/12/2008 at 1:00 pm Dnforum time.

I think you'll need to specify timezone, as the forum is configured to show the corresponding time based on the user's profile settings.
 
I think you'll need to specify timezone, as the forum is configured to show the corresponding time based on the user's profile settings.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Again, 2:00pm Eastern Time Zone, this Saturday 12/08.
Another heads up, I owe you one :)
 
I have an exciting new list of Generic Ca,s for this Jan. Sat. 19/08, which I will provide after 2:00 pm Eastern, When this sale on Sat 12/08 is finished. Watch for it, I think you will like it!
 
I'll go for $50 for flatulence.ca, I own fart.ca so how could I not bid for this one.
 
Anyone got Toronto time exactly, I guess there is just a approx. 30 minutes to closing.
Also I want to thank you guys for bidding on a few domains, I,ll be coming out with a new list pretty quick here :)
 
$400 for professors.ca - flatulent.ca - sportmanship.ca
 
Just in case you need clarification, not $400 each but all together

$280 professors
$60 flatulence
$60 sportsmanship
 
January Sat 12 ...Sale is closed
 
Congrats to All - I look forward to seeing your next list Tedgeman
 
And it just so happens that Domainatrix divided the bids to win each name. That's pretty nasty, I'm hoping that you will honour the bids that were legit.
 
I apologize if there was a problem with the manner of bidding; by all means if this is not proper protocol, please sell the domains to the next lowest bidder. We simply added $10 - $20 to the highest bids and came up with $400 in total
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom