• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

TM advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ubiquitous

Since 1997
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
398
Reaction score
0
I would like to trademark several names I have ...

Does anyone here have experience using a particular service, or any advice on doing it themselves? I'm fairly familiar with using the trademark search, although I want to make sure I have all my ducks in a row™ if you know what I mean. Thanks, your help is appreciated ... ;)

Regards ~
 
Hi,

Find a good IP lawyer would be your best route forward. Most decent law firms will have an IP section so start there. While you can request the forms and do it all yourself from the various Patent Offices it's a tricky field for the newcomer and I wouldn't advise it personally...

There are many classifications of business/service that you can protect so it can get very expensive...

Good luck!

Cheers

Arran
 
Hi,

Find a good IP lawyer would be your best route forward. Most decent law firms will have an IP section so start there. While you can request the forms and do it all yourself from the various Patent Offices it's a tricky field for the newcomer and I wouldn't advise it personally...

There are many classifications of business/service that you can protect so it can get very expensive...

Good luck!

Cheers

Arran

Thanks Arran, that's exactly the route I want to take ~ I'm hoping someone here has someone they recommend as well ...

~ Regards
 
There are guys on these boards... Look in the Trademarks section. If you want my guys details then PM me...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom