• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

TM's Do's & Dont's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gritgrat

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2006
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Having noticed alot of posts about Tm issues lately and legal proceedings, Im looking for some members to guide me in the right direction of the Do's & Dont's.I Know to stay away from anything resembling google, yahoo, microsoft ect.

Thanx for reading :decision:
 
Do: fake whois
Don't do: react to C&D emails
;)
 
denny007 said:
Do: fake whois
Don't do: react to C&D emails
;)

You actually fake whois? You risk losing yor registration?
 
Pay for whoisguard.
 
Yes, I am aware of whoisguard. I'm wondering if denny007 can let me know if there is a proper way to fake whois? Possibly register a DBA ficticious name, and get a P.O. box?
 
Note the wink at the end of denny's post :-)
 
lol, with denny you never quite know for sure...maybe he was saying "our little secret"
 
I'm almost 100% sure denny fakes his whois, and hires Czech assasins to kill TM owners.
;-)
 
I'm almost 100% sure denny fakes his whois, and hires Czech assasins to kill TM owners.

I hire Albanians, they are more efficient
 
And certainly more cost effective... BTW how did you get that second warning? rofl
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom