• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Too much SPAM is driving me crackers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed30

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2002
Messages
3,675
Reaction score
0
Mr. Bun: Morning.
Waitress: Morning.
Mr. Bun: Well, what you got?
Waitress: Well, there's egg and bacon; egg, sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg, bacon and spam; egg, bacon, sausage and spam; spam, bacon, sausage and spam; spam, egg, spam, spam, bacon and spam; spam, sausage, spam, spam, spam, bacon, spam, tomato and spam; spam, spam, spam, egg and spam; (Vikings start singing in background) spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam, spam and spam.
Vikings: Spam, spam, spam, spam, lovely spam, lovely spam.
Waitress: (cont) or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.
Mrs. Bun: Have you got anything without spam?
Waitress: Well, there's spam, egg, sausage and spam. That's not got much spam in it.
Mrs. Bun: I don't want any spam!
Mr. Bun: Why can't she have egg, bacon, spam and sausage?
Mrs. Bun: That's got spam in it.
Mr. Bun: It hasn't got as much spam in it as spam, egg, sausage and spam has it?
Mrs. Bun: (over Vikings starting again) Could you do me egg, bacon, spam and sausage without the spam then?
Waitress: Ech!
Mrs. Bun: What do you mean ech! I don't like spam!
Vikings: Lovely spam, wonderful spam....etc
Waitress: Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Bloody vikings. You can't have egg, bacon, spam and sausage without the spam.
Mrs. Bun: I don't like spam!
Mr. Bun: Shh dear, don't cause a fuss. I'll have your spam. I love it. I'm having spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam, spam and spam. (starts Vikings off again)
Vikings: Lovely spam, wonderful spam...etc
Waitress: Shut up! Baked beans are off.
Mr. Bun: Well, can I have her spam instead of the baked beans?
Waitress: You mean spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam and spam?
Vikings: Lovely spam, wonderful spam...etc...spam, spam, spam! (in harmony)
 
lol i know how u feel :P
 
"...driving me crackers"

:-D

I am lov'in itâ„¢
 
pretty crazy. Nice job with that btw.
 
hehe ... sweet spam :P
 
Sigh. I bought my sister the complete Monty Python collection on CD, and sadly, she never got it. Gotta pop that into my iPod sometime. Another personal favorite: "Eric the 'alf a bee." I remember when I was growing up, my sister and I were watching that awful "tennis/country club" skit. When the blood started flowing, we hit the floor laughing histerically.

I think I was the only one able to move, I kept inching toward the tv, trying my best to shut it off before we both asphyxiated.

But... yeah, I don't like spam either, yet it seems to be the only thing on the menu these days you can't take off.

~ Nexus
 
dont spam is right. You might someday find yourself in a jail cell WITHOUT a computer. hehe
 
Interestingly, the skit you just quoted is the MP sketch from which the term "spam" was originally drawn as a reference to bulk email.

Here's some more spam trivia for you. When referencing bulk email, "spam" should never be capitalized, as this is reserved for the Hormel TM. It should always be lower-case (except, perhaps, when starting a sentence).

Thanks for the laugh, Ed.
 
my whole block has their ip black-listed in the whois.
Sombody hacked in and spit out loads and loads and loads and loads of spam!

spam in my inbox even here at DNF!!!
I contacted Huseyin and the matter is taken care of.

Damn Spam
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom