• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Top 10 Most Ambiguous Domain Names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Promediary

Level 3
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Top 10 Most Ambiguous Domain Names
Take a close look at these domain names, which are actually published:

10. www.expertsexchange.com :: A knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice ... or become a tranny.

9. www.whorepresents.com :: Find celebrity agents ... or hookers.

8. www.speedofart.com :: Art directors ... or clear the swimming pool!

7. www.gotahoe.com :: Holiday in Lake Tahoe? ... Nah, let's pimp some babes.

6. www.penisland.net :: Pen Island sells custom pens ... Uh, flick your Bic?

5. www.ipanywhere.com :: A Symantec PCAnywhere companion utility ... or the joyful testimonial of former enlarged prostate patients.

4. www.therapist.com :: Need a therapist? ... or would you prefer 20 years to life?

3. www.powergenitalia.com :: Powergen Italia is an Italian power generator company ... with a hard-on.

2. www.molestationnursery.com :: Mole Station Nursery in New South Wales ... Hide your children.

And the number one most hysterical domain name blunder is ...

1. www.cummingfirst.com :: Cumming First United Methodist Church in Georgia ... Premature benediction. :loco:

Got more? Add 'em to the thread.
 
well I have :

WetReds.com

it could be talking about wines or........

But this is not a joke, I have the name.
 
Scott, very humorous.

I wonder how many of "my" domains have multiple meanings?

I'm scared to look.

I can't believe the methodist church went ahead with that domain.
But, I guess that is better than using methchurch.com.
 
March2005 said:
http://www.dnforum.com/thread165887.html

PS: I think the "Adult" section should be a place for such humor threads.

Only the wicked and dirty in the mind would say so...hehe...just kidding. Of course we are all entitle to our opinions! I should also look closely as my names to point out those that might have multiple meanings! This is very funny.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom