• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Top-secret domain forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2004
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
29
Just came accross this:

5 unbelievable "facts" about the domain name industry
http://www.igoldrush.com/feat001.htm

There is a top-secret discussion board where key domain players exchange inside information!

For obvious reasons, I am not going to provide details! Let me just say this: the discussion board does exist, and it counts some of the most powerful domain name owners in the world (judging by their domain portfolios) among its members.

... and it's not us? :tape2:
 
It could be us. It ought to be.
The secret is out :cheeky:
 
err i knew the name of it a while back, you need to get approved to join. it's for the non-$100 domaining fools who lowball and bogdown good forums like dnf. i'll get the url and reply later.
 
you're referring to TRAFFIC forum owned by Rick Schwartz which is invite only..
 
Many members of DNF and the other place are members of Schwartz's board.

Schwartz is a member of this board.

My philosophy is
"I don't want to be a member of a forum that would have me as a member". :greenbiggrin:
 
Yeah, but that forum is a marketplace for the BIG BIG guys. It's understandable why they exclude many of us...I mean they probably make normal domain sales of $5,000 to $15,000 while I know my cheapass here at DN Forum is just glad I can make $25 domain sales. :-D

I'd love to see it though - not necessarily become a member, though. I'm fine with the place I'm registered at now..DN Forum. :-)
 
nitro4 said:
err i knew the name of it a while back, you need to get approved to join. it's for the non-$100 domaining fools who lowball and bogdown good forums like dnf. i'll get the url and reply later.

Unfortunately I am one of the "$100 domaining fools who lowball and bogdown good forums like dnf", so I guess I can count myself out! :cheeky:
 
oh wired they r talking about our cake club. :gossip: ...

PM wired or JEsports for more details to join cakeclub :smash: .
 
The first rule of Cake Club is - you do not talk about Cake Club.
 
LOL...he meant MUFFIN club..... he was obviously thinking cakes.... ooops the #2nd rule of MUFFIN club is you don't talk about MUFFIN club...
 
The 2nd rule of MUFFIN club is not too much butter, otherwise you'll lose the top
 
I wonder if they have these silly icons at the big guys forum where they make the big money deals.

:moony: :grouphug: :angel: :cell: :becky: :becky: :becky:


I hope not. I would not spend $20K on a sales thread that was punctuated with one of those.
 
Here is the link:

<edited>

Good luck.

GoPC
 
From rules link:

16. Promoting other domain name or webmaster related forums (or any forum that resembles the structure and/or content of DNForum) in your posts, signatures, or in any way on the forum is not permitted, unless it is a legitimate sale, and then you may ONLY post the sale in the proper forum and not in your signature or anywhere else on the forum. THIS INCLUDES ANY FORUMS THAT HAVE ANY OF THE SAME CATEGORIES WE HAVE.

17. "What other domain forums are there?" and "Which domain forum is best?" types of threads are not allowed and will be closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom