Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

opinion Topics Censored on Namepros

This is an opinion held by the original poster regarding the material discussed in the first post of the thread, be it domain name related or not.

MapleDots

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
This topic is to discuss LEGITIMATE topics or comments that are censored on namepros.

This is NOT a topic to discuss your personal beefs with namepros, nor to slam a competing forum. I opened this topic to discuss legitimate topics, or comments, that you think should be published even though they were censored, deleted, or edited on namepros.

The obvious is any discussion of other vibrant domaining communities which are instantly censored on namepros.

For instance the sale of DNForum.com is HUGE industry news that should be on namepros but is censored out and members are warned.

Secondly, small regional forums like our Canadian DN.ca forum which cannot be mentioned and is instantly censored even though it is only a small ccTLD forum and no threat to namepros.

So I thought it would make an interesting topic to record and discuss all the things we cannot discuss on namepros.

Wot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why would NP's want to advertise another forum?
Seems perfect sense to remove competitive advertising.

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
This is because they are afraid to lose members, I say it straight, no fear no censorship.
At least we know DNF scares NP allot. :D
I was an active member there even as a newbie, but I can feel the breeze of NP owned and controlled by the big daddys which I not like, it is something like FB on the whole internet, when I see such I like to find black holes and expose them to the public, which I do already on Mark Zuck personal posts. :D

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom