• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale TorontoHouses(.)ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

grcorp

Enthusiast
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2009
Messages
1,434
Reaction score
208
This is one of my better real estate related .ca domains.

I've had a few sites built on here that I was trying out, all showcasing actual properties. I still get inquiries from some of the listings that are on the site that's there now (it's not much, it's a wordpress theme that I chose in haste and am yet to polish it up a bit).

Since the content was licensed to me exclusively as an agent, I can't sell it along with the domain. Therefore, this is a domain name only sale.

Registered in 2003, just about every possible variation taken. Not an easy keyword combination to forget.

Looking for $x,xxx offers. The keywords in the domain speak for themselves. Appeals to a broad enough audience that this has potential for "huge", but is specific enough that it's not "too generic".

Post, email ([email protected]) or PM via dnforum to inquire; methods listed in order of preference.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom