Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

closed townships.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Summit 2024
P

President Gringo

i checked out the .com and its just a useless page. I think you might be sitting on this one for a long time. I did do a search on townships, but noticed alot of them are .org's......and the only people that would be intereted in this name are ones with no domain name, and how would you find them? Not worth the hassle IMHO. Low re-sale, low chance of sale.

Kid Kool

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
don't you ever get email offers for your domains from random people?
I get them a couple times a week.

I have never had trouble selling one word .nets unless they are weird tenses. All you have to do is email people who have weaker extensions and worse/hyphenated names and there is always response.

P

President Gringo

i only own a few names, so don't receive offers *sniff*.....not that i care coz 90% of what i own i plan to develop......am working on some at the moment.

Granted you might get a buyer for this, but my point is wouldn't your efforts be better put towards other ventures. How much do you expect to get for this domain? $200? $300? How much work are you going to have to do?

I hope you prove me wrong and sell this with ease and for a nice profit, but remember, the .com is for sale.

Kid Kool

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
well township.net is listed at buydomains as one of their premium names.

I would sell it for between $200-600

t probably won't be much work except for a few emails. Like i said i'm planning to have a big auction with about 90 one word names in a few months, so i'm not really pushing anything until then. the names i am selling now are just older stuff/crap i want to get rid of to grab everything i can before WLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom