• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Trading Profile Error

dkdomainer

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2012
Messages
31
Reaction score
6
When I try to view a Trading profile I get this message:

Error
You are not allowed to view this page.

I`m the only one?
 
Upvote 0
I have a open support ticket and Chuck got the same error and promised to look into it
 
Back
Top Bottom