• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Traffic domains without OVT w/EXT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2005
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
19
I have seen many domains that looked as if they receive type in traffic but when using the Overture Keyword tool, no results were returned.

I believe I have overlooked many names like this and was wondering if anyone had any non-OVT w/ EXT domain that receive daily non link traffic?
I have 4 or 5 domains like this.

What is the most traffic any domain gets with no OWE? Just curious.
 
I have 2 domains. No US Overture w/ext score.

100% US Traffic
100% Generic Terms
One receives 12,000-15,000 type-ins per month.
The other receives 10,000-12,000 type-in per month.
 
I have 1 domain with no overture getting 13000 uniques per DAY.
 
I knew I wasn't crazy, thank guys for your responses.
Are you sure they aren't linked to other sites?
Wanna sell them ? A man can dream, can't he?
 
some great stats there for none overture keywords.
 
Mine are pure type in. Hand registered 13 months ago.
 
I would be interested to know as well zoobar
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom