• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

traffic question

Status
Not open for further replies.

zzz

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2006
Messages
129
Reaction score
1
What would you say the cause is for a domain that was supposed to be getting average 2-3 visits a day, then I purchase the domain and kept it at the same parking site (Namedrive). The traffic is ok for 5 days, then all of a sudden stops and I'm no longer getting any traffic at all for the past week.

Was it fake traffic in the beginning? Dropped links? Anything I can do to fix this?

Thanks
 
Why even worry, could the hits have been SE's ?
 
Well, I bought the domain from someone else. I'm not sure where the traffic was coming from before. Now I get 0 traffic. Not even views whereas before there were 2-3/day.

I know it's probably too late for this purchase, but I'd like to figure this out to protect myself better for future purchases.
 
not being sure where the traffic was coming from in the first place is the problem , never buy a domain without being sure what you are getting, it most likely wasn't a large purchase but whenever buying a traffic domain make sure you know where the traffic is coming from , typo traffic, SE traffic link traffic etc...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom