Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

traffic question

Status
Not open for further replies.

zzz

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What would you say the cause is for a domain that was supposed to be getting average 2-3 visits a day, then I purchase the domain and kept it at the same parking site (Namedrive). The traffic is ok for 5 days, then all of a sudden stops and I'm no longer getting any traffic at all for the past week.

Was it fake traffic in the beginning? Dropped links? Anything I can do to fix this?

Thanks

Domain Summit 2024

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why even worry, could the hits have been SE's ?

zzz

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, I bought the domain from someone else. I'm not sure where the traffic was coming from before. Now I get 0 traffic. Not even views whereas before there were 2-3/day.

I know it's probably too late for this purchase, but I'd like to figure this out to protect myself better for future purchases.

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
not being sure where the traffic was coming from in the first place is the problem , never buy a domain without being sure what you are getting, it most likely wasn't a large purchase but whenever buying a traffic domain make sure you know where the traffic is coming from , typo traffic, SE traffic link traffic etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom