Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed TrainSubmit.com -- $1080+ / month AMAZING SITE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sitedesigner

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
TrainSubmit.com - Auto Train Joiner
24/7 MySpace Auto Train Adder - Around 1000-2000 New Friends a Day

Site Name: TrainSubmit

URL: TrainSubmit.com http://trainsubmit.com/

Age: Exactly TEN days (as of today, May 16, 2006) (started May 6th, 2006)

Type of site:
Established and functional website with traffic

Means of Revenue: It sells a custom train joining script. Keep in mind, I have not added adsense, YPN, or any other ad network. With the amount of traffic, these could probably make a good addition in revenue per month :)

Description of Script: This site is a three page site that sells a myspace train script that automatically submits your ID to 25 of the most popular sites around the net. If you have seen sites with a script, it's probably the script that TrainSubmit offers. The nice thing about this site is the AUTOMATION I have included. I advertised the site once, told a couple of other people, and let it run for 10 days. It brought in the money with almost NO advertising. Think about how much it could make if you just spent a little bit to advertise and tell everyone.

Some Stats:
Page Rank: 0 / 10 (traded many links, should be nice update next update)
Alexa Ranking: 932,767
Indexed Pages(Google): 17
Indexed Pages(Yahoo): 15
Indexed Pages(MSN): 9
BackLinks: 0

REVENUE
Check purchases of the script below (through paypal)
payment.gif

recent.gif

New Update: Because of the recent sales in the past 3-4 hours, the monthly sales are up to just OVER $1000. Hopefully I'll get a good price for this sale :)

TRAFFIC
Traffic is pretty simple... 2400+ Uniques / Month
awstats.gif

stats.gif

MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE:
The nice thing about this script is the process is AUTOMATED. This means just tell people about the script and it sells itself. I used IPN PRO, which integrates with paypal and allows an attractive IMMEDIATE DOWNLOAD :)
Link to software is here. It costed $16. (very nice and most excellent software. It took a little bit to set up because I didnt know I had to use my primary paypal address... but Dwayne over at IPN PRO had immediate response time to my support issues. Very amazing :))
http://www.dinkumsoft.com/dsd/ipnphp.php

Screen shots on site.
Main Site: http://www.trainsubmit.com/sale/ipn-pro.gif
Attachments: http://www.trainsubmit.com/sale/ipn-attach.gif

Advertising
Spent $10 for a listing on "Advertise your Services" here on Sitepoint.
Posted on a few other places on forums and stuff.

Biggest, WORD OF MOUTH!!! I told EVERYONE I knew :)

The site design
Fast Loading CSS. It was my second FULLY CSS site, and I had a blast designing it. I had a good friend look over the CSS and fix a few things, but I'm learning.

Reason for sale: Biggest reason for sale, is I need IMMEDIATE funds to funnel into a much larger project. Hopefully I can get some serious offers here.

Is this an auction? YES

Starting Price: $100
Payment via paypal only

BIN Price?: $8000 (9.5 months revenue)

Will definitely consider offers above $1000 (just over one month's income). I'm not in a big hurry to sell the site, because I have some other advertising options that I haven't used yet, and I know it would bring in more money. But looking for anything attractive. 6-8 months revenue would be ideal.

------------------
I don't have an end date for the auction yet, but I am considering everything over $1000 (meaning, I'd be happy with selling it at $1000)

See, the problem right now is, that is just over 1 month's profit on the site. If I promote the site to a couple of very demanding places, I am more than positive I could get over $1000 in the next month.

I am thinking offers around 5k or so will buy it immediately. :) However, if this is up for a couple days, and highest offer is $1000, then it will be sold for $1000. I'd just like to maximize the sale here, yet get it sold at the same time.
-----------------------

Thank you very much,
Matt

P.S. For whoever buys the site, I am more than willing to explain how the site works, and how I generated the most traffic from my advertising sources. The site works wondres, and I would stick around to help the new owner make the site successful themself.

*Note: Willing to consider trading large sites, scripts, myspace accounts, or any other web sites for trainsubmit. Just PM me with private offers.

Auctions and Bid closes @ 12AM May 17th, 2006 CST
High BID: $600

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom