• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Transfering .sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom K.

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2005
Messages
1,020
Reaction score
70
Hi there,

I am trying to transfer a .sc domain to domainsite from dotster but get the message: transfer of this domain is not supported. Does anyone know why? I have the auth code from the original registrar (accounts at both are mine.) And the domain is unlocked (dotster says this domain doesn't have a lock down service.)

I don't deal much with either of these registrars and this is my first attempt at transferring a .sc name.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
 
A lot of times you have to email the registrar to transfer in the domain manually.
 
Thanks, jdk, I will give that a try.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom