• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Transformers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaggy

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
1,523
Reaction score
1
The best movie I have ever seen. Action packed, funny and great CGI!

You need to see this movie!!
 
I Wanna See It Now!
9 more Days for Premiere here... :disappointed:
 
So worth it. Man this movie was good!
 
Shaggy, I'll have to agree with you. I loved the movie too!
 
I saw the secret part where the code was on the taxi..anyone else catch it?
 
no, what secret part was that????? I missed it!!
 
only a few people know about the taxi code you redeem online..sorry
 
I saw it twice you n00b5. :cool:

It is da shit! :D:D:D:D
 
Seen it (I'm almost embarrased to say) FOUR TIMES now. Once for me and the other three times to see what my buddies thought.

Great every time!

Missed that whoe Taxi thing though. :(

GoPC
 
Went to see it yesterday. Great movie :)
 
I used to own autobots.net
 
Saw it last week! It was a great movie!
 
Excellent movie with a ton of action and a super hot actress!!!
 
Very Hot!!! :)

I can not remember ever seeing a taxi in the movie?
 
Looking forward. Only tried the game for a few mins...
 
Transformers was action packed but we must have a very young crowd here. I thought it was very appealing - if you are in high school (or younger).
Yeah, real thought provoking.
 
cool fx, but couldn't really buy into the star as a hero (reminded me of his nick at night roles (or whatever kid shows he was on)) 0 she was hot though!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom