• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

True cost of .nl registrations

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaStiz

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2005
Messages
1,935
Reaction score
1
Does anyone know how much Icann charges for the .be/.nl registrations? I am looking for what registrars pay so I can figure the percentage of markup for a report I am runnuing on cost increases.

Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom