• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Trying to get in touch with Jeff Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomeBase

Old Timer
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2002
Messages
1,255
Reaction score
5
Dear Folks,

I am trying to get in touch with DNF member Jeff Mullen. I believe that he purchased some domains from me but did not reset the WHOIS information and now they are expiring, I am getting notices, and I can not get in touch with him. Jeff, if you see this (or someone else who knows him), please send me a private message or e-mail.

Thanks, Bob Connor (DomeBase)
 
What a shame watching those LL.com's expire :D
 
Bob.com ? Maybe we'll catch it on the drop... ;)

[Another bump. Bob really is a great guy.]
 
Dear Folks,

I am trying to get in touch with DNF member Jeff Mullen. I believe that he purchased some domains from me but did not reset the WHOIS information and now they are expiring, I am getting notices, and I can not get in touch with him. Jeff, if you see this (or someone else who knows him), please send me a private message or e-mail.

Thanks, Bob Connor (DomeBase)
Did you contact the registrar and let them know?
I had this happen to me once or twice, and the registrar sent a notice to the account holders email, prompting the owner to update the whois and renew
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom