Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

cctld Turnkey e-commerce site...VibrationMachines.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
One of those projects that never really got off the ground. Vibration machines are becoming one of the most popular pieces of exercise equipment across the globe. Used for rehab, commercial and personal use. Benefits are endless and proven. Here are the Google results for "vibration machines".

I started an online business at www.vibrationtrainers.ca. Found a manufacturer (Slimvibes) based in Vancouver BC and they agreed to a dropship agreement. Built and paid to have the website done. Purchased VibrationTraining.ca, VibrationPlatforms.ca, VibrationPlates.ca and VibrationTrainer.ca. I was planning on marketing it further so I bought the top level domain for vibration machines VibrationMachines.ca. What needs to be done now is transfer the site over from VibrationTrainers.ca to VibrationMachines.ca to take advantage of top level keywords. Do a bit of marketing and voila, sale increase pretty quickly.

Slimvibes dropship agreement works on a sliding scale. The more machines you sell, the more percentage you get. Good set up. Since I built this network and site and then totally left it unattended, I have only made one sale where I made $112. This model will work well once rearranged, optimized, a bit of new content and have a dedicated owner. If anyone has a wife, etc that could make a go of this, it would be a perfect fit. I spoke with a lady who sells these in western Canada who sells close to 100 units a month in just Alberta.

Anyways, so I am selling all 6 domains, the dropship agreement and the website (will customize it to fit your needs). Please send in very reasonable offers that I can live with. If your offer is lower than $1800, that won't do. You are getting all top domains, an ecommerce business site Paypal ready and product that is ready to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators