• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Two bored casino dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuantumBeam

Level 6
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2003
Messages
3,837
Reaction score
0
Two bored casino dealers are waiting at the crap table.

Ellen, a very attractive blonde, very well-endowed woman from Florida, arrived and bet twenty-thousand dollars ($20,000) on a single roll of the dice.

She said, "I hope you don't mind, but I feel much luckier when I play topless."

With that, she stripped to the waist, rolled the dice and yelled, "Come on, baby, southern girl needs new clothes!"

As the dice came to a stop Ellen jumped up and down and squealed . "YES! YES! I WON, I WON!"

She hugged each of the dealers, and then picked up her winnings and her clothes and quickly departed.

The dealers stared at each other dumbfounded. Finally, one of them asked, "What did she roll?"

The other answered, "I don't know - I thought you were watching."

Moral - Not all southerners are stupid and not all blondes are dumb, but all men are men.
:bounce:
 
so true.

you have any idea how much money I've lost this way?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom