• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

UGLYPEOPLE.COM just mailed me ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolansco

LLL or HELLL
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2006
Messages
1,179
Reaction score
1
before mt time here on the board , there was a dishonest dude called " uglypeople.com " .... just search his name .... the veterans all know him well..

anyway ... just got this on EBAY from user " uglypeoplecom" via ebay PM.

Please forward this message to the person in charge of buying domain names.

locals.com -- $300,000
meetlocals.com -- $50,000
meetpeople.com -- $200,000
singlewomen.com + singlemen.com -- $200,000
meetgirls.com -- $50,000
femaleescorts.com -- $75,000
nakedmodels.com -- $50,000
indianescorts.com -- $50,000
localescort.com -- $25,000
divorcedpeople.com -- $25,000
collegelesbians.com -- $25,000
freeswingers.com -- $50,000

All domains for only $1,000,000 u.s. dollars

thanks,
--Anunt Patel--

Probably of no interest .... maybe it is ?
I believe i saw some of these domains on this board recently ... does he still lurk here ?
 
I got one also but it was regarding a domain I purchased from someone other than him, stating that the domain was up for renewal...when I clicked on the link in the email it led me to a porn page..not sure if he still is a member here or not.
 
I definately remember PLA.com and KRY.com in his portfolio

so yes, he is back for the "third time" (came back once before again as user IamBack)

Old user: http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=127540&highlight=pla.com

New user: http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=165444

Also, there has been some discussion whether or not this new user is actually the old UglyPeople .. Maybe its just a coincidence that the new user now owns every one of UglyPeople's LLL.com's from the past ... I guess its "possible", but i have my doubts.
 
Could you, please, give some info about this dishonesty? It could be interesting and useful for the newer members.
 
Thanks for the info! It shows the picture clearly enough...
 
I have to say that tht user Peterson045 ( thecollins2 on Ebay ) is most definately NOT uglypeople..

I purchased from this guy and I have to give him %110 ..

He purchased these domains from uglypeoplecom on ebay in Jan HERE IS FEEDBACK LINK. auction link is now dead .

Peterson045 ( thecollins2 on ebay ) is a guy called Mark Madsen .... www.markmadsen.com ( yes the same guy ! )

He got slated wrongly as being "uglypeople"

uglypeople really is ugly ! (hence i started this thread ...)

and yes .. I now own a few of "uglys" domains , bought from peterson045 in july.

namely DOV & KRY . coms
 
ok, so i guess he is not back then .. unless he's staying low and quiet. Don't know if he can do that though for long ...
 
my bets are he is lurking ...

as i said earlier
I believe i saw some of these domains on this board recently
... i believe it was in somones signature line ??
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom