• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

UK 'Big Brother' scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
5,578
Reaction score
91
I guess a few of you will be watching this on the news. Funny to see how those goofy Brit chavs have a problem with Shilpa. Racism? Not *quite* yet. Jealousy? You betcha!
 
I think the racism thing has been blown out of proportion and people need to see why she was called an Indian etc

I think what people have been doing in India has made them look a bit crazy, burning things because of jealousy.

Its total jealousy because she's better looking than Jade and Jo well Jade could make an ugly man lol
 
I think its been blown way way out of proportion aswell, she wasnt really being racially attacked like it says in the news she just happens to be indian and have been in an argument.

I dont agree with some of the things manly jade said though
 
She is really well built if you take a look at her, I saw a pic of her from the first time she was in Big Brother and she was a lot worse than now.

I think the catalyst for the trouble is Danielle, she makes the bullets for Jade to fire.
 
once Donny Tourette left.. no point watching :)

but so called 'Celebrity' has gone 2 far in the UK, i will just stick to gardening shows
 
once Donny Tourette left.. no point watching :)

but so called 'Celebrity' has gone 2 far in the UK, i will just stick to gardening shows (with sheds in of course)
 
once Donny Tourette left.. no point watching :)

but so called 'Celebrity' has gone 2 far in the UK, i will just stick to gardening shows (with sheds in of course)

classic! :lol:
Pred ;)
 
I think the catalyst for the trouble is Danielle, she makes the bullets for Jade to fire.


I agree 100%.

Its not Racism but its not far off either IMHO.

But Its defo Playground Bullying and Social Ignorance. Shame on you girls :veryangry:

.... oh, and back to the real issue...

I couldn't resist this One though :blush:

Shilpa.mobi :approve:

... by the way ShilpaShetty.mobi was still available if anybody's interested :smilewinkgrin:
 
What I found funny was Jade's mam Jackie telling everyone proudly that she was a prostitute but she hardly ever had sex she would just run off with the money while the men were undressed lol

Thats something to tell the nation Jackie lol
 
Today Goody will be evicted from the house (watch on channel 4) :horn:
her life will become a hell from now on (they taking her to secure location for 1 week)

bully Pitbull and other racists must be warned!
 
They have to admit there has been racism towards Jade, Jo and Danielle too from Jermaine but that was forgot about in the midst of Jade really bullying Shilpa.

Her career is over now, she has had her purfume removed from shelves and Danielle has lost a modelling contract.

Do you think her boyfriend (footballer) Teddy Sheringham will stick with her or get rid because of relations at the club.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom