• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale ********.uk.com (what is the value?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stock_post

JewelryRelated.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2006
Messages
2,418
Reaction score
8
****** .uk.com (what is the value?)

I am mainly asking about the
.uk.com part any clues on its value?

best registar to handle/price per year etc
Thanks
 
In general, very little value - I've only ever seen a handful of sales and I don't think any of those were over £1k. They're just subdomains after all :)

Super premium generics do get some type-in traffic from confused users. If you're looking to invest in some to sell I would avoid, if you're looking to develop then they may be an option if you can't get the .co.uk/.org.uk

Grant
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom