Status
Not open for further replies.

pilky

Exclusive Member
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
Sep 19, 2004
pilkster.com
www.mrloan.co.uk is for sale. I bought it recently from this forum and haven't had time to do anything with it. Its a good looking site and perfectly suited to creating an income using adwords or similar.

I have been asked if I am willing to sell it, and I guess I am, so here we go.

Starting bid $150 + transfer fees.

pilky

Exclusive Member
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
Sep 19, 2004
pilkster.com
BIN $250 plus nominet fees.

This is also posted on other forums.

Sorry guys I dont have any stats for it - dont think there is any significant traffic really.

pilky

Exclusive Member
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
Sep 19, 2004
pilkster.com
aZooZa said:
Ill go higher - PM something I can get my teeth into :)
Im sorry I didn't reply to your request for a PM, but I didn't really have anything for you to get your teeth into, no stats or anything. To be honest I didnt think it would sell that quick, looks like it was worth more to a few people than it was to me. I only bought the site a month or so back from here, looks like you must have missed it that time too.

I am more than happy with the sale price and the quick payment by USTrader. Sorry you missed out.

pilky

Exclusive Member
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
Sep 19, 2004
pilkster.com
ssl - I am not obliged to PM all interested parties. Also you have to remember we all work on different timezones so what might appear to you like no-one around for 2 days might just have been me sleeping.

The site was sold to USTrader, I am happy with the sale and I am sure he is happy with his purchase, even if he has already sold it on!

Please don't flame my thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.