• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

umm... wheres trader feedback and where did DF$ go? Anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 15, 2005
Messages
8,934
Reaction score
245
Look at your avatar...our DNF $ have turned to "points" and I can't find anyones trader rating or my own for that matter, what the deal? Did I miss some important update? i notice alot of stuff is changing like instantly on the forum, including the Pm box where I cannot view them by subject anymore and can only see the titles making it very hard to scan through old PM's to find those important ones...anyone else notice this stuff?


Chris ???????? :undecided
 
Yes, I noticed when I was forced to log-in again -- cookie was destroyed. There has been some sort of update.
 
yeah my thread search is'nt working either...can we get a Mod or Admin to update us on this stuff? thanks! love you guys maaaaaaan :-) lol
 
It needs sometime, but I don't think that would be a problem. Will be back.
 
I believe it is because vb is now 3.5 instead of the older version.
I am sure things will be 'fixed' soon.
 
Yes there was an update today to 3.5... Adam is fixing glitches as we speak...
 
hope so or I'm gonna cry :*(
Ashaw..I can see your warnings! lol...hehehe I have just 1 too...amazingly.
 
DNF $ have turned to "points" = Fixed

trader rating - Not in vesrion 3.5, will be added shortly

Did I miss some important update? Yes we upgraded from 3.0 to 3.5

Login Cookie - Being Fixed

including the Pm box where I cannot view them by subject anymore - Not in vesrion 3.5, will be added shortly

-=DCG=-
 
who's better than our beloved tech guru master domain blaster Adam? nobody! :ok:

whoooo I got my DF$ back! I felt so naked.

also when you post something extra after a post to "automerge doublepost" it doesnt reload the page and you can't see if it went thru..just a heads up

Adam...you got 3.5+ million of those F$ smackaroos?! whoa dude that's a chunk! What's that in dollars..
 
$1,772,858 at 0.5 rate :cheeky:
 
0.005 rate is the current market, still $17,772.86 though. I wouldent be complaining.
 
slavahosting said:
0.005 rate is the current market, still $17,772.86 though. I wouldent be complaining.
D'oh, I knew that, I'm not thinking straight today :laugh: . Anyway it looks like F$ is gone again and so are our membership level icons.
 
As of 1844 EST, I can see membership levels and the F$ status looks fine. Gotta give them a chance to iron out the quirks post-upgrade... ;)
 
membership levels and F$ are loading for me, Still no Trader Rating.

Also I noticed the PM icon at the corner of all posts is missing. I liked having it there.
 
yeah hope my perfect high feedback is'nt lost! it was over 300 +'s !

lol :-)

Chris
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom