• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

UMPC / Tablet PC, easy typo for domain name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2005
Messages
1,760
Reaction score
0
Hi,

Well, I have owned a tablet PC and recently get my hands on another UMPC. I really think that using the tablet to type is very easy to make typos such as the 'l' to be '1', 'O' to be '0' etc.

What's your thoughts in acquiring those typo domains now? I do own aut0.com and as a matter of fact, I do receive type-in traffics daily.

What's your thought?

Thanks.

Kawing
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom