• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Unasi/ domaincar

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyHalbucks

Domain Buyer
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2002
Messages
3,142
Reaction score
18
What are they into?

Money, obviously, one would assume a "Domain Buyer" could have guessed it...
 
thread cleaned.
 
Ed30 said:
Kentech inc seem to be doing the same thing too ie bulk registrations.

Except they are paying $15 per domain registration. They wasted $$,$$$ needlessly. What a cluless idiots they are!
 
So who has more info on Unasi?

Post the links!!
 
What I can say about them is they appear to be in the drop business. They grabbed a few names I was after then released them a few days later (to recover the reg fee after testing for traffic). I then grabbed the names.
Can't remember for sure but I believe they have had a few UDRP cases brought against them. Don't forget to search the forum, the topic has been discussed a few months ago.
 
DaddyHalbucks said:
Unasi/ domaincar

Who are these guys?[/url]
Just some more bad faith slimeball squatters hiding in someplace like Botswannaland, China or Ping Pong etc. Making money by leeching off US trademarks, and misdirecting US traffic.

Don't ya wish they would just leave the US alone and go screw up their own country's businesses? I see where they take and hide, but don't see anything that they contribute to our little industry, other than a black eye.
 
I just discovered funny thing:
July 11, 2005 Sallie Mae, Inc won WIPO against some dude for a lot of domains, one of them is SALILEMAE.COM
http://arbiter.wipo.int/domains/decisions/html/2005/d2005-0368.html
Gues who owns it now...

The corporations are so stupid, they won WIPO and let it drop, is not first time I see it.
Another proof the corporations does not care about the "stolen" traffic...


some more bad faith slimeball squatters hiding in someplace like Botswannaland, China or Ping Pong etc

They still could be Faggotland citizens, operating or pretending to be operating from another country...


BTW did not Doctor Mengele just wrote in another thread, that he will no more comment on typosquatting ?

.
 
Stocdoctor said:
Just some more bad faith slimeball squatters hiding in someplace like Botswannaland, China or Ping Pong etc. Making money by leeching off US trademarks, and misdirecting US traffic.

Don't ya wish they would just leave the US alone and go screw up their own country's businesses? I see where they take and hide, but don't see anything that they contribute to our little industry, other than a black eye.

You, my friend, are not only clueless (when thinking that none of the biggest players have tm domains when in fact they are loaded with them), misdirected (what makes you so sure that Unasi are not americans?? It's just a bogus offshore registration or a stupid whois info!) and hypocritical (why don't you say shit here against big players, some of them which you considered "dear friends") who hold thousands of leech domains, instead chosing to express your views against "anonymous third-world country" holders!?) in your "tm & typo comments" - but more importantly are becoming openly racist and xenophobic bigot who is using this forum to promote your own smallville intolerance views.

I for one am tired to listening to your redneck comments.

Hope you are kept in check here and on a tight leash where you belong in real life.
 
Because some of the biggest players made/make their money via TM typosquatting doesn't make it right. Some like Sasquatch or Denny or Mocus think praise should be heaped on anyone who makes big money no matter how they did it. They justify their actions by saying they made this much or that much. That is a no-class, no-ethics, bad-faith mentality.

Yep, I have many friends here that do that TM typo crap in part. Everybody knows I don't condone it, and I'm not afraid to speak my mind about it with them on here or face to face. We're still friends, because I also see that they add something back of value to Domainers and the Industry in other (good faith) ways. On the other hand, I see some here where it's all a one way street. They take and don't give back, they pump and dump, they promote the story that TM typos are "ok" just to try to hold up their declining multiple sales values.

You can stop with calling me a racist Sassysquatch. It's not the people of whatever race or country, it's the ones that leech off the US and hide in those countries that ticks me off. Also some of the policies of places like China were they do everything in their power to censor or block outside sites etc. but seem to endorse the theft of patents or copyright property from other countries. That's pretty slimy on the part of the whole stinkin country.
 
That wasn't very nice.

Stocdoctor said:
Also some of the policies of places like China were they do everything in their power to censor or block outside sites etc. but seem to endorse the theft of patents or copyright property from other countries. That's pretty slimy on the part of the whole stinkin country.
 
dvdrip said:
That wasn't very nice.
Sure it's not nice. But it's true though right. China condones the theft of patents and copyright property do they not? Does that policy on the part of that entire Country NOT stink?
 
...stop with calling me a racist....China seem to endorse the theft of patents...
That's pretty slimy on the part of the whole stinkin country


No, you are not racist, Dumbhead, not at all...


Remark for "knockers" - I call him names, i.e. Dumbhead, Idioctor, Doctor Mengele etc., because he keeps calling my Skipper although I told him many times to not to
 
Well the way you wrote it the first time was like you were attaching the whole country and not the policy...

Stocdoctor said:
Sure it's not nice. But it's true though right. China condones the theft of patents and copyright property do they not? Does that policy on the part of that entire Country NOT stink?
 
denny007 said:
China seem to endorse the theft of patents[/B]
The Chinese are famous for ripping off US patents and copyrights. Just like you're over here right now ripping off US trademarks and US traffic.

dvdrip said:
Well the way you wrote it the first time was like you were attaching the whole country and not the policy...
It's the "whole" country's policy, is it not? I would clarify to say that I'm sure a ton of Chinese people are ethical and would also NOT condone the Country's policy, just as a ton of US people would NOT condone what Bush has set up appearing as US policy in Iraq.
 
Stocdoctor said:
...It's not the people of whatever race or country, it's the ones that leech off the US and hide in those countries that ticks me off...

Does it tick you off when U.S. government and corporations leech of the whole world for the last 50 years?

Does it tick you off when U.S. murders innocent people around the world only to abandon them later (bomb-and-dump), or when they install local puppet regimes who turn a blind eye on U.S. corporate and political demands and exploatations?

Does it tick you off when, in 21st Century, you go to your stinking Wall-Mart and buy clothes made in Chinese sweatshops, or your biker boots made by exploited children in Guatemala?
 
sasquatch said:
Does it tick you off when U.S. government and corporations leech of the whole world for the last 50 years?

Does it tick you off when U.S. murders innocent people around the world only to abandon them later (bomb-and-dump), or when they install local puppet regimes who turn a blind eye on U.S. corporate and political demands and exploatations?

Does it tick you off when, in 21st Century, you go to your stinking Wall-Mart and buy clothes made in Chinese sweatshops, or your biker boots made by exploited children in Guatemala?
Actually yeah it does, but maybe this should be moving to the politics forum. By the way, I try to only buy American made Biker stuff, including the boots whatever that has to do with it. See, it's possible to share some opinions and be at odds on others.
 
The Chinese are famous for ripping off US patents and copyrights. Just like you're over here right now ripping off US trademarks and US traffic.

Mengele, You must be retarded, because unlike you, I DO have a real photo here. If I look Asian to you, get shrink or glasses (you probably need both).

I can not dispute with you anything about "theft of patents", as I have no information about that. Thats was not my point anyway. You AGAIN took something out of context. The point was, on one hand you do not want to be called racist, on the other hand you call China "stinkin country".

Now I will not lower myseleves at your level starting saying bad things about the US, I know most people are normal there. Not hysterical xeonofobic piece of SHlTE.

Your next step would be to comment on my english as you usually do, so - how many languages can YOU speak, Mengele ?
 
denny007 said:
Now I will not lower myseleves at your level starting saying bad things about the US
Why would you? Since you claim to be proud to be a 100% typosquatter, I would imagine that over 90% of your income is made by ripping off US traffic, is it not?

Of course I've seen you refer to the US as "faggotland". Now that seems the words of a homophobic bigot for sure. Also, haven't you ever heard the expression "don't bite the hand that feeds you"? Well, the US is feeding you and yours, so show some respect. Now Skippy!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom