• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Unasi fat fingerasi

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasquatch

Telling it like it is
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2003
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
0
"A serial typo-squatter appears to be targeting the computer security industry, registering domain names which are similar in all but one or two characters to the domains of companies such as Computer Associates, F-Secure, McAfee, MessageLabs and Symantec. Symantec's Norton AntiVirus products appear to be the main target, with more than 100 variations registered, such as Nortonaantivirus.com..."

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-1009_22-5873001.html
 
Are you rooting for Unasi and all the other slimeball squatters?
 
This is old news.
 
Ed30 said:
This is old news.

Tis, but Unasi is still at it. Why is it that ICANN can't step in and shut these slimeballs down? At some point (soon) I think the major corporations are going to put a stop to all this squatting stuff (cyber or typo) by suing the chit out of ICANN and the registies. The sooner the better I think. Then all the TM typos go poof.
 
I have often crossed Unasi.
They are also active in catching drops. Sometimes they cancel the names after they tested them for traffic and that's where I'm coming :-D
 
Unasi - my heroes !
 
denny007 said:
Unasi - my heroes !

Yeah, I figured you'd be a big fan of those theifs. I see you're from Shanghai (definition:"take (someone) against his will for compulsory service") I guess that goes for domain trademarks too as far as you're concerned.

What happened to your theme music there Skipper? http://alanhale.com/
 
Stocdoctor said:
Yeah, I figured you'd be a big fan of those theifs. I see you're from Shanghai (definition:"take (someone) against his will for compulsory service") I guess that goes for domain trademarks too as far as you're concerned.

What happened to your theme music there Skipper? http://alanhale.com/


-What are you mumbling here ?
-Why you keep caling me Skipper ?

Don't smoke it man, it obviously affects your brain...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom