• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Unbelievable...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
3,623
Reaction score
29
I watched a programme on tv last night - Grand Designs - good show. Anyway, the couple that were on it had a baby girl, and they named her........Beaver...

What the f**k were they thinking...?:rolleyes:
 
Jasdon

You got it in one!
 
I watched a programme on tv last night - Grand Designs - good show. Anyway, the couple that were on it had a baby girl, and they named her........Beaver...

What the f**k were they thinking...?:rolleyes:

Dam! :smilewinkgrin: (Get it, Dam, lodge, ? okay, i'll get my coat :smilewinkgrin: )
 
Where I used to work we had to sort through thousands of letters per day and some of the names were crazy.

Thongmark Billingham (in his letter he said it was his real name and because he was born when his parents were only 16 so they hated him and gave him that name lol)

Robin Banks

But my favourite was

Bill Oliver Noman Kennedy (BONK) lol

A few people claim to have seen a Richard Head but I never did myself.
 
I've seen a few made up ones as a joke, but I've actually encountered a very well-endowed lady whose name was Tani Teets.

(tiny tits)
 
At my daughters track meet yesterday there was a guy there named:

"Eric Has No Horses "

no lie
 
Was he a native American?
 
This thread leads me to the old anecdote:
Two American Indians talk to each other.
The first one says "These white people have very stupid names - John, Bill, Paul, ...".
And the other one replies "Yes! You're right, Dog's Ass!".
 
i know a guy called Roger Rabbitte ( for real )
 
I have a good friend and his name is:

Richard Short
 
Years ago I ran a BBS, and of course there would be many fake accounts/fake names so we had to call each new account to 'voice verify'. But if the name was just too wacky, we would just delete the account, since they never pay anyway.

Got a signup from someone named "Hung Low". At the same registered phone number, "Joe Wang". DELETE, DELETE.

2 days later, their checks arrive, with their names pre-printed on the checks.

I had to call and apologize.
 
Years ago I ran a BBS, and of course there would be many fake accounts/fake names so we had to call each new account to 'voice verify'. But if the name was just too wacky, we would just delete the account, since they never pay anyway.

Got a signup from someone named "Hung Low". At the same registered phone number, "Joe Wang". DELETE, DELETE.

2 days later, their checks arrive, with their names pre-printed on the checks.

I had to call and apologize.

Wow, a 'brace' in one location!
 
No, it was a hatrick!
Their cousin joined up,...... Fuk Yu :smilewinkgrin: LOL

LOL, or Robert Sole (R. Sole):lol:

There used to be a shoe shop on the Kings Rd called 'Our Soles'
 
One for the 80's fans! Mike Hunt?
 
or the classic..

to anyone called Mr.Kerr, i'm sure i know your brother...wayne :smilewinkgrin:
 
My friends have normal names :(
Ok... What did the fish say when he bumped into a pile of wood?
Dam!

Lol... I edited it from wall to pile of wood or the occasion of "Beaver" :P
 
I work with a girl who has two daughters.

Their names are Porcelain and Enamel

Last Name>>>> Sink.

No Lie.

Must have gotten nailed a few times while in a home improvement store in the bath remodeling section.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom