• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Unbelievable...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work with a girl who has two daughters.

Their names are Porcelain and Enamel

Last Name>>>> Sink.

No Lie.

Must have gotten nailed a few times while in a home improvement store in the bath remodeling section.

And she can hold down a job ?

What's her partner do...in charge of the Ministry for Stupid Names ?

BTW, if you want to broker a name, if she gets up the spout again, try and get her to name the sprog 'Silent' - I've got silentsink.com !
 
One of my favorites is "Al Gebra"

and, the famous one mentioned on Seinfeld, "Buck Naked"
 
People gave their children unbelievable names these days. Why would you call your child something like Beaver or Apple?
 
Celebrities, the attention whores that they are, are naming there kids some wacky names too.

pilot inspector
Hopper Jack
God'iss love stone
Dixie Dot
Denim
Audio Science
Banjo
Jer majesty
pirate
daisy boo
poppy honey
reign beau (rainbow)
rebel
racer
rocket
 
Julia Roberts named her son, I kid you ****ing not, Phinnaeus.

Try saying that aloud.
 
Julia Roberts named her son, I kid you ****ing not, Phinnaeus.

Try saying that aloud.
?
Not hard to pronounce at all. You've never heard this name before?

Fin ee us.
 
?
Not hard to pronounce at all. You've never heard this name before?

Fin ee us.

It's maybe easy for your wise old ass to say it, but tell that to his hormonally challenged high school buddies when he grows up. They gonna tease him until he regrets the day he was born and his ignorant mother made such an idiotic and selfish decision.

Not to mention impossible to spell, so everybody will be having a hell of time spelling it like Penis, Peenis, Phenis, Phinnis, Pineeus, Phoenix, or some other random variable.

Being mega-celebrity's kid is emotionally and mentally hard enough, but this deal is downright rotten. The guy will be traumatized for life.
 
Being mega-celebrity's kid is emotionally and mentally hard enough, but this deal is downright rotten. The guy will be traumatized for life.

Well said, I couldn't agree more!
 
At least she didn't call him Mike Rotch.
 
I have a friend named "Penny". When she married her second husband, his last name was "Poor", and her married name was "Penny Poor".

She has since divorced, remarried, and shed the "Poor" last name (it is now "Brown").

-Bob
 
I have a friend named "Penny". When she married her second husband, his last name was "Poor", and her married name was "Penny Poor".

She has since divorced, remarried, and shed the "Poor" last name (it is now "Brown").

-Bob

I thought you were going to say she remarried a guy called 'Foryourthoughts'
 
I knew a girl named Odette Money (Owe Debt Money) and her sister was Heidi Money.

At work I've seen some classics - a few girls named Chlamydia(!), a girl with the name Jenna Tahlia (Genetalia), two twin girls Ora and Ana Lee (Orally and Anally) and a guy last week called Harry Ball (Hairy Ball).

I kid you not.
 
I knew a girl named Odette Money (Owe Debt Money) and her sister was Heidi Money.

At work I've seen some classics - a few girls named Chlamydia(!), a girl with the name Jenna Tahlia (Genetalia), two twin girls Ora and Ana Lee (Orally and Anally) and a guy last week called Harry Ball (Hairy Ball).

I kid you not.

I know a couple named Taylor, who were going to call their daughter Jennifer until they realised she would be 'Jenny Taylor' - called her Megan instead.

Ora and Ana Lee, poor kids - I bet they marry the first guys that ask 'em...
 
I had a classmate in college whose name was "Livinghope".
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom