• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Unconventional Advertising

Status
Not open for further replies.

droplister

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2005
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
4
The media freaked out today when Boston found some stupid ads with an Aqua Teen Hunger Force character on it. They even blew one up suspecting it to be a bomb. Last time I checked terrorists dont advertise they are bombing you. :rolleyes: More information here Maybe its because I am a marketer/advertiser I realized it to be "guerilla" advertising, but I was surprised at how quick people were to freak out.

the ads were placed 2-3 weeks ago and are just getting picked up now. Im jealous I want that kind of attention.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom