Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Unfulfilled, bs offers from DNF'ers are increasing- anyone else seeing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

petercol

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The number of bogus, bullsh*t offers from DNF'ers has increased dramatically. I have had 3 offers for 3 different names that I had been negotiating with 3 different DNF'ers in the past 4 weeks - now I cannot get a reply from any of them. Is this something happening sitewide? I'm not being rude, disrepectful, arrogant - in fact, in every case I have come down on my asking prices significantly and, in one, even agreed to allow payments.

Is there any way to give another member a "negative" rating for this type of action? Obviously, when a sale IS made, everyone says the other person is great, wonderful, happy, fast, good deal, 100%, etc. But, what about the ones that waste your time? If someone isn't truly interested in buying, and they are wasting a lot of members' time - we should have a way of noting that.

I have never backed out of an offer. I have, however, had at least 10 members back out of offers over the years, and more that just stop contacting - and because it's mostly done by PM, there is no "public" record of these issues.

I could care less if I sell or keep all my domains for another 15 years, but when someone is interested in purchasing - at least have the common courtesy of replying to emails - or don;t even start negotiations - why waste both our time?

I know someone can look at PM's to see if these claims can be substantiated - is there a way to do this?

I'm just so tired of dealing with flakes and time wasters. Buy or don;t - I really don;t care - but, if you make an offer, and show interest - conclude it one way or another -

BE A LITTLE COURTEOUS PERHAPS?????

Upvote 0

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators