• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Wanted: Service Unique opportunity for domain expert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Together

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
274
Reaction score
1
If you are a domain name expert listen up.

I need your expertise and am willing to pay for it. I have access to hundreds of domains that expire on a monthly basis. Many of these domains are 10 years old and the majority had websites developed on them before they expired. I have the ability to gain ownership of any of them for not much over the reg fee.

The problem?

I have no way of knowing how much traffic or how valuable these domains may be. I can tell which ones are inherently valuable (e.g. short, generic, one word, 3-letter etc.) but I also know some of the most valuable domains do not fall into these categories.

What's needed?

I need someone who has the ability to determine which domains are valuable. You need to know which ones have traffic, back-links, affiliate programs etc. If you have experience in this area and have an uncanny ability to sense which domains are valuable as well as a system for monetizing these domains, we need to talk.

Email [email protected] or PM me.

Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom