• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

up at Sedo - sex.info

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be the last chance for anyone to own this domain, if it gets wrapped up into a corporate entity they'll never let it go, unless the whole company is bought. Many big domainers don't sell anymore either.
 
Good Luck Rock :cool:
 
This might be the last chance for anyone to own this domain.
You may be right. THE prime window of opportunity to get this name at a cheap price. If it ever sells again, very likely upper 6 figures if not a solid 7.
 
With just under 11 days of the auction left sex.info is at $155,000
 
I need a loan

"honey, I have good news and i have bad news."

"what's the good news?"

"we now own sex.info"


"what the hell is .info"

"it's sort of like .com, but only .info"

"uh...ok, what's the bad news?"

"We have a 3rd mortgage on our house"

(don't get me wrong, i love this name)
 
Anybody buying any bodyparts?

I've got a kidney I don't need.

My pinky on my left hand is barely used.

Anyone....? Anyone....?

LOL :pound:


Alternatively you Guys could buy Sextoys.info for a steal :yes:
 
Pred, I am sure interest will rise after this auction.
 
I just put my bid in, hopefully they all retract their bids, or delete bids due to stolen credit cards..perfect.
 
Now at $175,000.

10 days 2 hours to go, now $185,000 (reserve still not met)
 
With 8 days 8 hours left sex.info now stands at$190,000 (reserve still not met).


Is the reserve $200,000?
..........................................

Latest

7 days 17 hours to go and a single bid now makes it $192,500
 
6 days 9 hours to go, now at $195,000.

5 Days 16 hours to go!

..................................................

Latest

Bids now at $199,500, reserve not met, seems people are hedging shy of the $200,000 in case it is the reserve(?).
 
Sex.info currently at $202,000 and reserve has been met. Headed for largest .info sale ever?
 
The question now is 'how much'?

It will sell now, Pred says $240k, I think $500+k and it might even go beyond the $1 million, any other guesses?
 
Wow - that's weird. I see that. Was at $202,000 this morning ... and now back to $199,500. Have no idea what that's about.
 
looks like $202,000 is the next available bid

jim
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom