- Joined
- May 30, 2007
- Messages
- 355
- Reaction score
- 0
is it me or are the next 2 drops coming up phenomenal?? I saw 2 or 3 two charecter names in there along with a slew of dictionary words. Hmmmmm makes me wonder....
Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
I'd rather not mention this but maybe they passed.
in .ca if you die, your family cannot resume ownership. This does not apply however to incorporated business's.
She does however light up when I show her the cash coming in.
I just looked again and found what you state above. That was amended in the 3rd quarter of 2006. May have been updated.
I remember seeing the statement in 2005 and had concern at the time considering most of my names were registered personally. To protect my wife after reading this I had registered my name as a biz and try to keep my wife in tune with where my assets are and how to manage them. I also try to show her how to quickly appraise them in the event she needs to sell some off or offers come in. At the same time I let her know where the traffic revenue comes in and how to dispurse the revenue to maintain reg-fee's.
Unfortunately she doesnt enjoy the managing part of this business. She does however light up when I show her the cash coming in. But without knowing what is what it wouldnt take long for others to take advantage with offers. As a backup I gave her a personal name of a trusted domainer to get advice from.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.