• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

$$$ Upgrade to Exclusive for 1,000 F$ $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I donate F$ to you

Good luck to all whos with me
 
Im in, Ill just donate you the moolah now.

Hes gonna run off with our F$, I can see it now lol
 
exclusive doesnt look like a very busy place- why are you upgrading? (i really want to know- what is in there that is not in plat that is worth the upgrade)
 
its an awfully expensive way to see what is behind door number 2- but when you reach higher ground, do let us know!
 
Cool idea, I'm in...DNF sent
 
I don't get it. For all 35 members to get upgraded each member is going to have to donate 35 x 1000 DNF$ anyway, so why not just upgrade yourself.
 
Ah gotta love those pyramid schemes :D LOL

exclusive doesnt look like a very busy place- why are you upgrading? (i really want to know- what is in there that is not in plat that is worth the upgrade)

A reason might be because all Silver members (and new Exclusives) will now pay an annual membership fee (when the changes are announced) while existing Exclusives are grandfathered. So it makes sense to upgrade before this happens.
 
Ah gotta love those pyramid schemes :D LOL



A reason might be because all Silver members (and new Exclusives) will now pay an annual membership fee (when the changes are announced) while existing Exclusives are grandfathered. So it makes sense to upgrade before this happens.

he didn't say only exclusive is grandfathered
 
My bad, the reference was indeed about "Lifetime" which covers both Silver and Exclusives.
In this case, if you move to Exclusives now you get that grandfathering :D
 
I got no where to complaint :(

There's a big chance that somebody keep on paying and never become exclusive.

I read some of the threads/posts and see many Platinum members wanted to upgrade to Exclusive but don't want to spend the real money or do not have 35,000 F$ so here is the proposal which may work.

- We need 35 Platinum members, each will contribute/donate 1,000 F$ - which makes the total = 35,000 F$
- Once the total reaches 35,000 F$, we randomly pick out one winner so he/she will have all 35,000 F$ to upgrade to Exclusive.

Some one can start the process by collecting the F$ and figure out how to pick the winner (lottery drawing or something).

Thoughts!

We can keep doing this until all Platinum members became Exclusive!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
We will figure out how to pick the winner later -

1. Johnn
2. oveber
3. Ginge
4. E-promote
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember - you get 3,000 F$ when you upgrade to Esclusive!
 
I think "Exclusive" is about due for a name change.
 
I think I would want to know who is the running before donating, please make your political affiliation known and whether you like Cats so I can better decide :lol:

Seriously though, a very good idea. I was given exclusive and greatly appreciate that the opportunity was there. If you need any help, let me know....RG
 
Tossed my $1000 in I think this rule is changing soon so act fast?
 
I think I would want to know who is the running before donating, please make your political affiliation known and whether you like Cats so I can better decide :lol:

Seriously though, a very good idea. I was given exclusive and greatly appreciate that the opportunity was there. If you need any help, let me know....RG

RG,

You can help and here is how we are going to do it.
- I can still collect and accept the F$ or you can do it - It does not matter.
- When we 8
reach 35 members, you will randomly assign a number to each member from 1 to 35
- Winner will be picked on the same day based on the CA$H 3 lottery drawing from the state of Florida and here is how we get the number.
http://www.flalottery.com/
Take the two digit on the right and keep subtracting until the number is 35 or less:

Example: the CA$H 3 drawing number is 943
We take 43
subtract 35
The result is 8

Whoever has the number 8 will be the winner.
 
sounds over complicated, especially when the right 2 are less than or equal to 35.
 
yep, ask DotComCod to let all Platinum members to upgrade anytime to Exclusive for 35K and then stay exclusive forever
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom