• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

urgent advice needed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistermouse63

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 11, 2006
Messages
415
Reaction score
0
Half a year ago i allowed one person to use my domain for a vBulletin forum (the forum was about online business)... Today I received an email from www.piratereports.com (Howard G Spinks) that an illegal copy of vBulletin was used. I was told to "suspend/remove the GUI and files and prevent future abuse". First of all what is "GUI"? I didn't own the hosting account. By the way, it is already suspended. I changed the DNS setting of my domain, however, the changes didnt take place yet. Do you think this will raise more problems in the future? I didnt know that illegal vBulletin was used. Also, should I reply to the guy (Howard G Spinks)? Advices are very welcome!
 
Comply with the email or buy a copy and legitimate it an apologize for not checking to make sure it was a legitimate copy.

-=DCG=-
 
I think it wont be any problem because you have removed the illegal copy of the forum now i think you will be fien but just a suggestion if u ver use any thing dont use illegal copies of forums or scripts always use legal stuff cheers :yo:

Ehsan
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom