Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

url.com stolen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Same thief here. Doug Esposito......alias.....John Van Haren, alias .....

DotRegistrar needs to be told to cancel these names as per their Agreement. Email them here:

[email protected]
[email protected]

Bad publicity is bad for busines.......ICANN has been notified as well. Network Solutions is next........

dotsofdomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
nameinvestor:

Are these your names? Please explain your posts re: "stolen domains", cuz as dull as I am, I don't get it.

I want to understand, but you give no details, only allegations of thievery.

As Joe Friday said, "only the facts, maam."

We are waiting for real evidence, not simply bald allegations.

:cool:

W

WilliamC

Originally posted by dotsofdomains
nameinvestor:

Are these your names? Please explain your posts re: "stolen domains", cuz as dull as I am, I don't get it.

I want to understand, but you give no details, only allegations of thievery.

As Joe Friday said, "only the facts, maam."

We are waiting for real evidence, not simply bald allegations.

Thats the whole thing. Apparently some here dont get that they were in fact expired.

The names were not expired. I won't even comment on your "research" that says they were.

More informed members (Brujah, RacerX, etc) have asked I not provide details of how the theft was done. I could easily give away the farm. The story will come in time. You have to remember, secrets are secrets until they no longer are useful. Domain Guru's advice is a good example. When information was no longer valuable to him, he gave it away. Same here.

Research on your part is the remedy to your curiosity. I never asked for novice opinion or confirmation. I hardly need it from the peanut gallery.

Quote from NameInvestor >"I never asked for novice opinion or confirmation. I hardly need it from the peanut gallery." End Quote.

Then why do you have 10 different threads telling us about them.
You remember us don't you... the peanut gallery.

W

WilliamC

Originally posted by nameinvestor
The names were not expired. I won't even comment on your "research" that says they were.

More informed members (Brujah, RacerX, etc) have asked I not provide details of how the theft was done. I could easily give away the farm. The story will come in time. You have to remember, secrets are secrets until they no longer are useful. Domain Guru's advice is a good example. When information was no longer valuable to him, he gave it away. Same here.

Research on your part is the remedy to your curiosity. I never asked for novice opinion or confirmation. I hardly need it from the peanut gallery.

more informed members.. heh you mentioned one name which has me in stitches here rolling. Hmmm google saying they expired is unreliable research, how odd, they have generally always been right before :rolleyes:

Brujah

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by WilliamC
more informed members.. heh you mentioned one name which has me in stitches here rolling. Hmmm google saying they expired is unreliable research, how odd, they have generally always been right before :rolleyes:

You're kidding right ? Google is no expert on anything. Google is a search engine. It reports what it finds. If I put "Expired Domain!" in my title tag, you believe that its an expired domain ? Everytime you post, you show how little you know, and how much you think you know.

dotsofdomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So why post a bazillion threads, if you care not to provide any details? Accusations, alone, do not make for interesting reading.

If you personally were wronged, then deal with it and, if you don't care to tell us what the heck is going on, then leave the rest of us alone. Excuse me, I need to eat another peanut.

W

WilliamC

Originally posted by Brujah

You're kidding right ? Google is no expert on anything. Google is a search engine. It reports what it finds. If I put "Expired Domain!" in my title tag, you believe that its an expired domain ? Everytime you post, you show how little you know, and how much you think you know.

In meta tags yes, but apparently you dont know googles penchant for advertising expiring names, why am I not surprised at this? Google as an "expert" hardly. Google as adding a feature to advertise names that were expired, normal.

so much for how little "I" know
:rolleyes:

Hey DOD, you got any pecans or cashews over there?

I'm getting sick of plain old peanuts. ;)

W

WilliamC

Originally posted by HippieChick
Hey DOD, you got any pecans or cashews over there?

I'm getting sick of plain old peanuts. ;)

cashews rock :D

W

WilliamC

Originally posted by Brujah
Like I said, Google only reports what it finds. Google believes everything it reads, like someone else I know.

Its hardly a feature for proving that a domain name expired.

maybe you missed the dual listings with meta tags for the same url...... :D

W

WilliamC

Originally posted by WilliamC

maybe you missed the dual listings with meta tags for the same url...... :D

Just for the hell of it, maybe we should see the webarchive title tags for the period:

<SCRIPT language="JavaScript">
document.write ('<TITLE>');
document.write(limpiar_ref(window.location.href,1));
document.write('</TITLE>');</SCRIPT>

What do you know, its a catchall for anything.url.com and the title tag ends up as the url the user called. ie: http://www.url.com

Brujah

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

dotsofdomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nuts of various sorts abound. Harvest only the best, is my advice!!

W

WilliamC

Ok, for once I have to agree with you.
All those domains are parked at DR-PARKINGSERVICES.COM
cloaking for search engines should not have eluded me so easily.
I used the client that cloaks see as a search engine and he is indeed right. The cloaked pages do have Expired Domain! in the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom