• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

US Address Needed: $10 a month!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fahadhassen

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
212
Reaction score
0
Hello guys,

I cannot sign up for Amazon from my country and a US address needed and you need to pay around $20 a month by your card in a one-off setup.

For doing this one-time thingie, I pay $30 every month to you. I only need one address, but I need a highly confidential person. It's absolutely no risk to you or for any of your details. I can give all the info and its legal. I just need setting up the heck.

PM with your phone number if interested and I can discuss this with you in detail about the matter, then we can decide whether to proceed or not!

You could be making $10 bucks monthly, without doing anything. I'll also give you the brandable Kedsy.com domain name!!

Thanks

Fahad
 
no need to spam several forums...
 
Last night, part 1 of NBC's "To Catch An Identity Thief" aired:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17805134/

where folks were bamboozled into doing "package forwarding" for others outside the USA (who had bought the items with stolen credit cards). Not sure what the original poster needs a US address for, and not accusing him of anything, but one should do proper due diligence in these kinds of matters, and be careful.
 
Thanks for all your replies!

GeorgeK
Last night, part 1 of NBC's "To Catch An Identity Thief" aired:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17805134/

where folks were bamboozled into doing "package forwarding" for others outside the USA (who had bought the items with stolen credit cards). Not sure what the original poster needs a US address for, and not accusing him of anything, but one should do proper due diligence in these kinds of matters, and be careful.

Thanks, I also got interested in the story. And sorry, will never ask for an address like this again in a suspicious way, which might seem as for something wrong. Thanks anyway.

I got a partner in US. Thanks for all of your interest anyway. Yes, it is illegal to use someones address for my account. But now, everything was sorted out by entering into a parnership with a US marketer on a revenue sharing basis.

Several PMs received, thanks for everyone!

Thanks again,

Fahad
 
Last night, part 1 of NBC's "To Catch An Identity Thief" aired:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17805134/

where folks were bamboozled into doing "package forwarding" for others outside the USA (who had bought the items with stolen credit cards). Not sure what the original poster needs a US address for, and not accusing him of anything, but one should do proper due diligence in these kinds of matters, and be careful.

Is Part II tonight? Every domainer should watch it. It does effect the value of domain names if there is too much fraud in ecommerce.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom