Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

.US domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Whats everyones view..?

I reged a couple..

Itch.US (plans include a topical cream site..you know al the products everyones embarressed to buy at the store... Jock Itch, Vaginal Itch. and the itch in your browneye ! LOL)

Tornados.us ..I think I'll try and sell that..

LotteryResults.US pretty obviuos here.. I really need to sit down and start on this one..easy traffic !

My view.. as with any domain ..use them and youre making money..dont and you have a nice conversational piece !

Nic

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by bidawinner
Whats everyones view..?

I reged a couple..

Itch.US (plans include a topical cream site..you know al the products everyones embarressed to buy at the store... Jock Itch, Vaginal Itch. and the itch in your browneye ! LOL)

Tornados.us ..I think I'll try and sell that..

LotteryResults.US pretty obviuos here.. I really need to sit down and start on this one..easy traffic !

My view.. as with any domain ..use them and youre making money..dont and you have a nice conversational piece !

.us imo is not better than the other cc tlds when it comes to world use.
for us use it may have a change...but it has a long way to go
:)

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
.us imo is not better than the other cc tlds when it comes to world use.

Well I think we had this discussion before Nic :) The .us will never be or at least is not intended to be for world usage. It should primarily deal with a domestic market. I think the market in the US, 300 million people, shold be considered big enough. If businesses are dealing with both a domestic and an international market than .com would be the ideal. But not even a majority of the businesses in the US are dealing on an international level. That is only for the BIG players with some HEAVY cash to invest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom