• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

.US Zone Files - Is it available to public?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gariben

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2002
Messages
871
Reaction score
0
Does anyone know where to apply for .US domain zone files?

Thanks,
Mike
 
If you buy the DRT tool it provides you with daily zone files, zone changes along with drops lists, expired lists, redemption and hold lists. So if you are wanting to spend a little over a hundred bucks its worth it for you.
 
I have the DRT program already.

In the process of creating a website that requires .US zone file. Would like to register my name/ip to get my own copy
 
DRT provides .us zone files and .us zone changes.
 
do they provide a hard copy where I can download?

In either case.. I'm looking to get my own access. Just need to know where I can register to get Zone Files.. etc.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom