• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Usd $288,000.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasquatch

Telling it like it is
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2003
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
0
"ctw.net — Buy Now for USD $288,000.00

Available Now. With a one-time payment, you get complete control and ownership of this domain name."

Yours sincerely,
BD
 
I really don't get this..no ovt with extension and no info as to warrant 6 digit price tag.. care to ellaborate?
 
i think i am also missing something here
LLL.net for 288K
 
??? lol. Funny. Wrong forum too. This threads gonna be a larf.
 
I think he's making fun of BD. "Their target market is small business and they strive to keep prices affordable for that key sector." According to DNJ I guess you would have to sell your and someone else's small business to get it.
 
I think he's making fun of BD. The company that focuses on small business sales.

Bingo. :whoo:

That funny company widely referred to as the Evil Empire wants that much for that domain... And please, click here to "Buy Now".
 
Perhaps its targeted to cdw.
 
I offer $300000 :)




(ad parody)
 
Believe it or not BD is sometimes reasonable when it comes to pricing.
This one is more of a publicity stunt
I would buy if they took DNF$ :greensmilewinkgrin:
 
Believe it or not BD is sometimes reasonable when it comes to pricing.
This one is more of a publicity stunt
I would buy if they took DNF$ :greensmilewinkgrin:

Maybe!
 
This is an excellent acronym (Center Trade World).NET
 
for many end users its probably better to buy a so-so name from BD for mid $.$$$ to low $$.$$$ that we wouldnt even pay $$$ for, but having a real company to deal with and not with one of those trolls that thinks the domain emoneymakingideas.info is worth 5 million because money is such a big "industry" is a positive thing, also..the more money BD is asking for the better the chances the guy buys an alternative from me...
 
I've bought numerous domains from BuyDomains, since they had what I needed at prices, while often not bargains, fit my budget for various projects.

For people seeking to do quick flipping, BuyDomains is generally not the place to buy ... but again for those who need something for a project, BuyDomains can work out fine.

Ron
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom