Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

v3 Arcade coder needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Are you familiar with the v3 Arcade call-back mechanism?

I am talking about the way the modified .swf games sumbit their scores back to the script after the game is over?

I am building my own arcade, and I want to take advantage of the 1000's of games already modified to work with v3 Arcade, so I need the help of someone who knows how the v3 Arcade script works.

This will be paid work, although I don't have a very big budget, but it should be quick work for someone who knows what they are doing. I want a stand-alone page that holds a swf game, and then displays the user's score when the game is over. I want to use the same mechanism that v3 Arcade uses when it submits the score back to the script.

To clarify: I don't need someone to modify the SWF games for me, or do the backend database stuff. I just literally want a page to display the games, and catch the returned score when the game is over.

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

Further details of the v3 Arcade call back mechanism are here:

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/archive/index.php/t-60666.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom