• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Value of the Proxy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRBHosting

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2006
Messages
449
Reaction score
0
Lets say that I have a proxy which averages 15k pageviews per day. How much would you guesstimate that I would be able to get for the domain (with or without proxy script included)? Is this a matter of revenue (I have found that proxies are hard to monetize...if you have an idea bout that, shoot me a PM about it) times 'x' months, or just plain traffic?

Thanks

Jason
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom